starred * questions are mandatory

Private Rented Accommodation - Rogue Landlords

You can use this form to tell us about problems you are experiencing with your landlord, or if you suspect that a property is being misused, or has too many people living in it.

You don’t have to be living in the property yourself to use this form – you can also use it if you are:

  • a concerned local resident
  • a professional housing or planning enforcement officer
  • a health/social worker who may have concerns about their client
  • anyone else who has worries or concerns about the state/use of a privately owned property in the borough

We will investigate your complaint with the utmost discretion and confidentiality. However, there may be instances where we need to discuss and share information with other partners to fully investigate your complaint. So that we have your clear instructions, please make your selection from the options below.

As the complainant I confirm that I *
As the complainant I confirm that I

Data Protection Statement

The information you provide on this form is subject to the provision of the Data Protection Act 1998. The information will be held confidentially and will be retained for the purposes of processing your report and meeting our statutory obligations.

Please refer to our Privacy; Disclaimer Statement below for our Information Charter and general information on our approach to security, confidentiality, data collection, etc.

Further data protection information can be obtained from the Information Commissioners website at
eForms by AchieveForms
© Crown copyright and database rights 2013 100019566
© Local Government Information House Limited copyright and database rights 2013 LA100019566
Use of this data is subject to terms and conditions