starred * questions are mandatory

Request for Housing Advice - Private Rented Tenancies

We are commited to providing good quality housing advice to tenants who rent their homes from a private landlord. We can give you advice on may things including:

  • Tenancy disputes
  • Notices to quit
  • Eviction proceedings
  • Health and safety
  • Rent deposits
  • Homelessness

If you would like us to help you please complete the following application.

We will endeavour to contact you within 5 working days.


Personal details

Help IconPlease enter details manually if address lies outside the Dudley borough.

Appointment details

We will contact you to make an appointment. Which location would you prefer?
Appointment location *
Appointment location

Review & submit

Before you submit:

  • Review your completed request
  • Print or save this review copy for your own records, or
  • If you wish to receive an email copy of your request, ensure you have entered your email address above.
Yes, I wish to receive an email copy of my request.

Data Protection Statement

The information you provide on this form is subject to the provision of the Data Protection Act 1998. The information will be held confidentially and will be retained for the purposes of processing your request and meeting our statutory obligations.

Please refer to our Privacy & Disclaimer Statement below for our Information Charter and general information on our approach to security, confidentiality, data collection, etc.

Further data protection information can be obtained from the Information Commissioner's website at
eForms by AchieveForms
© Crown copyright and database rights 2013 100019566
© Local Government Information House Limited copyright and database rights 2013 LA100019566
Use of this data is subject to terms and conditions