starred * questions are mandatory

Assisted Collections

You can use this form to request, renew or cancel an assisted collections service:

Temporary or permanent assistance is available for any residential property where all of the occupants who are aged 16 or older are physically unable to move their wheeled bins or recycling containers to the edge of their property for collection.

Typically this will be due to the occupants’ infirmity or disability – we will ask you to provide details of this below.  There must be no family member or neighbour who can help you with this.

The service covers all three of your regular household waste, recycling and garden waste collections.

New Assisted Collections will not start until your eligibility has been assessed and a risk assessment has been carried out for your property - an officer may visit to do this – this may take up to 15 working days.

If you receive assistance we will write to you every 3 years to ask you to confirm that you are still eligible.

If you no longer need assistance then you can tell us at any time.

Full details can be found in the Council’s Assisted Collection Policy.

Property where assistance is required

Which property does this request relate to?

  • Search for your property using street name or postcode
  • If you cannot find your property, select "Enter details manually" and enter your full address.
Would you like to *
Would you like to

Request, renew or cancel

Would you like to *
Would you like to
Are you making this request on behalf of someone else? *
Are you making this request on behalf of someone else?

Data Protection Statement

Your information will be processed in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act. Please see the Council's Privacy Charter

eForms by AchieveForms
© Crown copyright and database rights 2013 100019566
© Local Government Information House Limited copyright and database rights 2013 LA100019566
Use of this data is subject to terms and conditions