starred * questions are mandatory

Reporting an Empty Home (Non-Council Owned)

In the Dudley Borough we want to ensure that all residents have access to good quality, affordable homes. Demand for housing is high - that is why we want to make the best use of the housing that is available. If you know of a house, flat, bungalow or maisonette that you believe has been empty for some time (over 3 months), please let us know. We will contact the owner of the property to see if we can help them to bring the property back into use.

Your report will be confidential. You do not have to give us any details about yourself unless you want to. We will not disclose to the owner that you have told us about the property.

Data Protection Statement

The information you provide on this form is subject to the provision of the Data Protection Act 1998. The information will be held confidentially and will be retained for the purposes of processing your report, updating our records, monitoring take up of services and/or improving the service that we provide and meeting our statutory obligations.

Please refer to our Privacy & Disclaimer Statement below for our Information Charter and general information on our approach to security, confidentiality, data collection, etc.

Further data protection information can be obtained from the Information Commissioner's website at
eForms by AchieveForms
© Crown copyright and database rights 2013 100019566
© Local Government Information House Limited copyright and database rights 2013 LA100019566
Use of this data is subject to terms and conditions